Monday, September 5, 2011

A New Blog

New issues. New problems. New blog.

I am at an all time low.

I have no job. No hope. No money. Nothing to smile about. Unemployment has run out and health insurance is a distant memory.  I am overwhelmed with anxiety and depression and just anger at the universe.  Everything is so fucking unfair.

Prayers don't work. Hard work hasn't paid off. Begging is useless.

No one understands. No one can help.  There doesn't seem to be a reason to get out of bed in the morning or leave the house anymore.

I have lost all the good parts of my personality and all of the joy in my life.  I am miserable person these days. This is not me.  I am the happy-go-lucky one.  I can find joy in any miserable situation.  I smile through it all.

But not anymore.  And I am just totally out of ideas on how to get out of this hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment